Submit an article to The FullDorm Post:Back to the news
Guidelines for getting your article published:
- The mission of the FullDorm Post is to bring relevant and interesting news to students. Stick to the facts and keep your political views out of the article.
- Don't write in CAPS!
- 275 word count minimum.
- Each post needs a graphic.
- Check your spelling for errors.
- Don't submit an old or already published article.
- All uploaded files must be in .doc or .docx format.
- All articles are pre-screened and must be approved by our editorial staff.
A few good ideas for an article:
- Write a summar about a recent on-campus event.
- Student business news. Whether you just launched or have an inspiring story to share, write about it and send it in.
- Students love to read about other students doing something extraordinary. Tell us about it.
- School sports. Did your basketball team just win an important game, or did they beat the other team by 100 points?
- Is there an issue on campus affecting the student body?
Invite us to your event! We love writing stories about student/organization events around Boston.
Send your invites to firstname.lastname@example.org.